Thursday 8 March 2012

So I didn't think anything could get better than Thin Mints straight from the freezer. But then I went and put the peanut butter chocolate ones in. And out they've come, one by one. Damn you Girl Scouts. I got so excited at being able to buy their cookies again that I actually bought what ended up amounting to entire case. Oh dear. It's a good thing they don't sell them year round. Wow, America thinks they have an obesity problem now? Can you imagine my sheer round-ness if I had access to them all the time in the vast quantities I see fit to buy them in? Scary.

You'd think now that I am homeschooling my kids (oldest one is 12 and home now, youngest was 7 yesterday and he'll be coming home at the end of this school year) I would show some restraint. Like, in an effort to set an example to them. But hey, I have boys. They aren't really known for their light appetites. So, I blame them. Surely it's not MY fault. Cookies are my weakness, but I can't very well have a cookie-free house now can I? That wouldn't be fair to them.

And so I soldier on...

No comments:

Post a Comment